- Story Telling Framework — A learning history is a tried and tested approach which is particularly useful for capturing the learning that’s occured through a group experience
- BedZED and Beyond — The BedZED site is a large eco-village built on a brown field site that used to be an old sewage works in south London
- Prestwich Clough Forest Garden — Prestwich Clough forest garden started from a conversation about permaculture at a party on a farm, including African drumming!
- Grow Batheaston: A learning history – Victoria set up ‘Wine and weed’ evenings, communicated via informal social networks amongst village friends
- The popularizing of Forest Garden-style terrace gardens in Tamil Nadu – observations of how forest gardens are trending in India